10th November 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Can one become an IPS officer after reading only NCERT History Book and Mastermind GK book? Can a Kashmiri become an IPS officer?

Can one become an ips officer,if he/she read only ncert history books and master mind gk books?And also tell me plz,can a kashmiri become an ips officer?Is ips good than ifs?

28th May 2012, 06:02 AM
Radhakrishna143

Default Re: Can one become an IPS officer after reading only NCERT History Book and Mastermind GK book? Can a Kashmiri become an IPS officer?

Can one become an ips officer,if he/she read only
ncert history books and master mind gk books?
And also tell me plz,can a kashmiri become an ips
officer?Is ips good than ifs?
31st August 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can one become an IPS officer after reading only NCERT History Book and Mastermind GK book? Can a Kashmiri become an IPS officer?

which institution is best for coaching classes to pass IPS exam and how much percentage of graduation is needed to become an IPS officer?
4th November 2012, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

how much should i pay for upsc exams
5th February 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

which book can i read to prepare for ips exame?
5th February 2013, 04:16 PM
Beawar

Dear..

IAS and IES exams are most sought for exam in India. It is not at all easy to crack these type of exams but if you are dedicated and focused then you can only clear the exam. These type of competition exams requires a lot of knowledge, Quick decision making ability and a deep knowledge about everything that is mentioned in the syllabus.

You want to clear the exam then only NCERT books will not be enough and you should increase the level of your studies. Try to read more and more relevant books and also do not skip any opportunity to learn something new related to the syllabus.

Being a kashmiri you are eligible to become an IPS officer.

ALL THE BEST
19th March 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

can i become i.p.s. if i am in medical line?
23rd May 2013, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

I am student of graduation 1st year.I want to IPS officer.please tell me guideline.
7th August 2013, 08:13 PM
manava4
Member+

Hello,

To be an IPS , a candidate has to be the citizen of INDIA .
This is one of the eligibility criteria for IPS exam .

Since Kashmir belongs to India , a Kashmiri person is surely eligible to apply for the IPS exam , provided he /she satisfies other eligibility criterias such as age , educational qualification , physical standards etc.

Now , IPS exam is one of the civil services exams conducted by UPSC .
So it has its own difficulty level .

So you surely cannot pass the exam merely by reading the NCERT books .
You have to keep yourself updated regarding current affairs by reading news prapers and magazines .

You also can refer following books to prepare yourself;

1]CSAT general studies manual --by Jha Jha
2]CSAT personal communication ,problem solving and decision making --by Shalini Verma .
etc
19th August 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 10th.what I have to study to become an I.P.S.
14th October 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

i need guidance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?