6th December 2018, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Bachelor of International Civil Engineering in Mainz University of Applied Sciences?

Dear Sir, can I know about the duration of Bachelor of International Civil Engineering course available in Mainz University of Applied Sciences? I am interested to do this course in this college. So, please tell me the course duration and also the structure of this course. Thank you!

9th February 2019, 01:04 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Bachelor of International Civil Engineering in Mainz University of Applied Sciences?

Course duration will be 4 years (7 semesters) full time, course structure is mentioned below:

Modules of the Basic and Advanced Level Studies:

-The modules in the first to fourth semesters are compulsory modules and are attended by all students in the Civil Engineering and International Civil Engineering Degree programs.

-The six modules in each semester all earn five ECTS points and should be equal in terms of learning efforts.

-The modules of the first to fourth semesters are offered each semester.

In the first section (first and second semesters) you learn the mathematical and technical foundations of civil engineering.

In the second section (third and fourth semesters) you will be dealing with the core topics of civil engineering. These consist of construction, structural engineering, planning and the environment.

It is necessary to have successfully passed all of the modules in the first to fourth semesters to be able to begin a stay at a university or a company abroad in your fifth or sixth semester. Moreover, completion of the module Construction Project Management in the English language is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?