6th December 2018, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor of International Civil Engineering in Mainz University of Applied Sciences?

Dear Sir, I am a student of 12th Science. I want to join Mainz University of Applied Sciences to study Bachelor of International Civil Engineering. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this course? Waiting for your response!

31st January 2019, 09:11 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of International Civil Engineering in Mainz University of Applied Sciences?

-You need to have a good knowledge of the English language , so you need to take at least one exams from the following English test:
-TOEFL
-IELTS
-Cambridge English
Once you have cleared above mentioned tests, you can apply for admission to study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?