2nd April 2019, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study Bachelor of International Civil Engineering in Mainz University of Applied Sciences?

Can anyone of you tell me about various scholarships which I can earn so that I can get admission and studying Bachelor of International Civil Engineering course which is available in Mainz University of Applied Sciences

8th April 2019, 02:10 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Scholarships available to study Bachelor of International Civil Engineering in Mainz University of Applied Sciences?

scholarships

There are several scholarships available for the international students to support their financial status, few are mentioned below:

-Government-funded scholarships for international students
-Non-governmental scholarships for international students
-University-specific scholarships for international students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?