29th January 2019, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study BS(Aerospace Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?

I am interested to apply for BS(Aerospace Engineering) course in Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Can I know that how I can apply for this course? Please help me to know about the process for applying in this institute for this course.

10th February 2019, 07:19 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study BS(Aerospace Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?

The first-year application for 2019 session is closed however, the application for 2020 session will be available online in August 2019. In order to enroll for Bachelor's of Science in Aerospace Engineering program you will need to visit https://my.mit.edu/uaweb/login.htm and make a registration. After that you can complete your application and submit all required documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?