6th August 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of LLM(Banking & Debt Finance Law) in The University of Law, UK?

Please let me know about the LLM(Banking & Debt Finance Law) course structure which is available in The University of Law, UK. I just want to know about the structure of course and the duration also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study LLM(Banking & Debt Finance Law) in The University of Law, UK?
  2. Entrance exam to study LLM(Banking & Debt Finance Law) in The University of Law, UK? -- [New]
  3. Admission procedure and requirements to study LLM(Banking & Debt Finance Law) of The University of Law, UK?
  4. Job opportunities through LLM(Banking & Debt Finance Law) of The University of Law, UK?
  5. Duration of Business Law course? Fee structure and universities offering the course? Difference between business law and LLB?
  6. Is there job assurance if doing Law after B.Tech? Duration and fee structure of Law course?
  7. Can I do LLB after passing 12th in commerce stream
  8. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in Bharati VidyapeethÂ’s New Law College, Kolhapur?
  9. Is there human rights law diploma course in ILS law college? What is its course duration and fee structure?
  10. Can I study Law after B.Tech? What is the course duration? Is it possible to do law in 1 or 2 years?
  11. What are the subjects offered in LLB after 12th standard?
  12. How to apply for LLB after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the colleges in which I can take admission in LLB 3rd year program
  14. Courses of General Law graduation? Duration and fee structure?
  15. Course structure and duration of LLM(Dispute Resolution) in University of Missouri School of Law?
  16. Eligibility to join LLB after graduation and B.A LLB course after 12th?
  17. Whats the approx fee structure of the following law colleges?
  18. Course structure and duration of LLM(Entertainment and New Media Law) in Loyola Law College, Los Angeles?
23rd August 2018, 03:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of LLM(Banking & Debt Finance Law) in The University of Law, UK?

LLM(Banking & Debt Finance Law) in The University of Law, UK is 12 months duration of course. Course fees is *£8,500 for UK/EEA / £11,500 for International students.
Course structure is mentioned below:

> Term 1:

English Legal System and Business Structures*

English Law of Obligations

> Term 2:

Banking and Debt Finance Law and Practice

Optional module, choose from:

Advanced Dispute Resolution

Commercial Law

Employment Law

Intellectual Property Law and Practice

For more details, you should visit the below mentioned link.

https://www.law.ac.uk/postgraduate/llm/##llm-banking
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?