15th August 2018, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of LLM(Transnational Crime and Justice) in The United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute?

I am interested to study LLM(Transnational Crime and Justice) in The United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute. But I don’t know about the structure of this course. Kindly let me know about the course structure as well as course duration. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

31st August 2018, 01:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of LLM(Transnational Crime and Justice) in The United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to study LLM(Transnational Crime and Justice) in The United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute. But I don’t know about the structure of this course. Kindly let me know about the course structure as well as course duration. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

The course structure of LLM Transnational Crime and Justice in The United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute is as follows:

>>> International Criminal Law, also in relation to International Humanitarian Law

>>> Comparative Law and Comparative Criminal Law

>>> International Criminal Jurisdictions and International Criminal Procedures

>>> Interstates Co-operation on Criminal Matters

>>> The Relationship between International Criminal Law and National Legislation

>>> Transnational Organized Crime and Transnational Crimes, such as Corruption, Environmental Crime, Cyber Crime, Terrorism and Trafficking in Persons

>>> Forensic Psychology

Duration of the LLM Transnational Crime and Justice in The United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute is as follows:

Distance Learning Phase – 26th November, 2018 to 13th January, 2019

Residential Phase – 30th January, 2019 to 30th June, 2019

Graduation Project – Graduation will take place in 12th July, 2019

The United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?