15th August 2018, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study LLM(Transnational Crime and Justice) in The United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study LLM(Transnational Crime and Justice) from The United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute. Can you please let me know which are the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course in this university?

31st August 2018, 01:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study LLM(Transnational Crime and Justice) in The United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to study LLM(Transnational Crime and Justice) from The United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute. Can you please let me know which are the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course in this university?

There is no entrance examination available to study LLM Transnational Crime and Justice in The United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute. Candidates are selected for the LLM Transnational Crime and Justice course based on the following: Academic background and achievements, Professional experience, Motivation letter and Professional training received. However, candidates have to appear for the English proficiency test like International TOEFL or IELTS or Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English or Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?