8th August 2018, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Master in Business Strategy and International Management in Istao Istituto Adriano Olivetti?

I am interested to study Master in Business Strategy and International Management in Istao Istituto Adriano Olivetti. But I don’t know about the structure of this course. Kindly let me know about the course structure as well as course duration. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission details of Master in Business Strategy and International Management in Istao Istituto Adriano Olivetti? -- [New]
  2. Job opportunities through Master in Business Strategy and International Management of Istao Istituto Adriano Olivetti?
  3. Entrance exams available to study Master in Business Strategy and International Management in Istao Istituto Adriano Olivetti?
  4. Can I get financial aid to study Master in Business Strategy and International Management in Istao Istituto Adriano Olivetti? Fee expenses of this course?
  5. Course structure and duration of MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  6. Course structure of BBA(Logistics Management) in De Paul IMD, Kochi?
  7. Postgraduate courses available to study in Abroad for private B.A. and regulate ETT candidate?
  8. Courses to study in Abroad for B.Com graduate?
  9. What should I do after completing B.Com in correspondence with 48% aggregate -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Best courses available in Canada after post graduation in Commerce?
  11. Is MCA good after B.Com for students without maths in Graduation and 10+2?
  12. BBA (B&I) from IP university and its scope
  13. Which further course i can study in abroad after B.Com completion in India?
  14. Will I be able to study PhD in Management if completed Master of International Business?
  15. Course structure and duration of Master in E-Health and Telemedicine Management in Rome Business School?
  16. Courses available in abroad for M.Com last year student?
  17. Courses available to study in US for MBA(Finance & HR) postgraduate?
  18. Which colleges can I get after scoring 98.71 percentile in MAT?
16th August 2018, 02:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Master in Business Strategy and International Management in Istao Istituto Adriano Olivetti?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to study Master in Business Strategy and International Management in Istao Istituto Adriano Olivetti. But I don’t know about the structure of this course. Kindly let me know about the course structure as well as course duration. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

The course structure of Master in Business Strategy and International Management in Istato Istituto Adriano Olivetti is given below:

Preliminary Lessons

Soft Skills

Area 1: Applied Research – scenario and macro trends

Area 2: Accounting and Finance

Area 3: Marketing and International Markets

Area 4: Organizations, Logistics and Productive Systems

Area 5: Ethics and Sustainability

Area 6: Business English

Area 7: Digital Strategies

Experience Lab

Internships

Duration of the Master in Business Strategy and International Management in Istato Istituto Adriano Olivetti is as follows:

5 months Classroom
3 months company labs
4 months internships

The Istato Istituto Adriano Olivetti website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?