25th June 2018, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Master in E-Health and Telemedicine Management in Rome Business School?

I want to do Master in E-Health and Telemedicine Management course from Rome Business School. Can I know the duration of this course? Kindly tell me about the course duration and also the structure of this course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is campus interview available for Master in E-Health and Telemedicine Management students in Rome Business School?
  2. Scholarships available to study Master in E-Health and Telemedicine Management in Rome Business School?
  3. Can I study Master in E-Health and Telemedicine Management in Rome Business School being a BSc(MLT) student?
  4. Entrance exams to study Master in E-Health and Telemedicine Management in Rome Business School?
  5. Course structure and duration of MS(Management of Health Informatics and Analytics) in The Milken Institute School of Public Health?
  6. Detailed information about Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School?
  7. Course structure and duration of Master in Business Strategy and International Management in Istao Istituto Adriano Olivetti? -- [New]
  8. Course structure and duration of Master in Bioscience and Health Policy in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  9. Course structure and duration of MS Business Analytics and Information Management in Krannert School of Management?
  10. Course structure & duration of Master of Professional Accountancy course in Rady School of Management?
  11. Course structure and duration of MS(Health Systems) in Telfer School of Management?
  12. Course structure & duration of Master in Data Science in Bologna Business School?
  13. Course structure & fee expenses of Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School?
  14. Is MCA good after B.Com for students without maths in Graduation and 10+2? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which colleges can I get after scoring 98.71 percentile in MAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the foreign universities offering online MBA course?
  17. Course structure and duration of Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?
  18. How to do M.Phil through distance education?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?