3rd October 2018, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of MBA(Entrepreneurship) in The University of Law Business School, London?

Please let me know about the MBA(Entrepreneurship) structure which is available in The University of Law Business School, London. I just want to know about the structure of course and the duration also. Thank you!

9th October 2018, 10:20 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of MBA(Entrepreneurship) in The University of Law Business School, London?

Duration of MBA(Entrepreneurship) in The University of Law Business School, London are as follows.

On campus: 1 year (full-time) / 2 years (part-time)
Online: 1 year (full-time) / 2 years (part-time)

Course structure is given below.

The course will cover the following core modules:

Global Business Strategy and Leadership (30)

Leadership and Management Development (30)

Business Operations and Performance Management (30)

Research Methods, Professional Development and research dissertation/ practice focused project (60)

In order to get more details regarding course structure, please visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.law.ac.uk/business/postg...repreneurship/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?