3rd October 2018, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study MBA(Entrepreneurship) in The University of Law Business School, London?

Hello friends, I am interested to study MBA(Entrepreneurship) from The University of Law Business School, London. Can anyone of you please let me know what entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission for this course?

9th October 2018, 01:27 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Entrance exam to study MBA(Entrepreneurship) in The University of Law Business School, London?

You need to have Good Knowledge of the English Language, so need to take an English Language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?