19th June 2018, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of MS(Health Informatics) in University of San Francisco?

Dear Sir, can I know about the duration of MS(Health Informatics) course available in University of San Francisco? I am interested to do this course in this college. So, please tell me the course duration and also the structure of this course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study MS(Health Informatics) in University of San Francisco?
  2. Entrance exams available to study MS(Health Informatics) in University of San Francisco?
  3. Course structure and duration of Master in Entrepreneurial Management in University of San Francisco?
  4. Eligibility to study MS(Health Informatics) in University of San Francisco for BSc(Nursing) student?
  5. Fee expenses of MS(Health Informatics) in University of San Francisco?
  6. Course structure & fee expenses of Master of Information Systems at San Francisco University?
  7. Course structure and duration of MS(Management of Health Informatics and Analytics) in The Milken Institute School of Public Health? -- [New]
  8. Entrance exams to study Master of Information Systems in San Francisco University?
  9. Foreign universities which offer the M.Tech Neuroscience?
  10. Detailed information about Master of Information Systems offered at San Francisco University?
  11. List of top universities offering M.Ed Microbiology? How to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I apply to study Master in Entrepreneurial Management in University of San Francisco?
  13. Eligibility to study Master of Information Systems in San Francisco University for BSc(IT) student?
  14. Job opportunities through Master of Information Systems of San Francisco University?
  15. Study material of CSIR JRF for life science subject?
  16. Can I pay course fee of Master in Entrepreneurial Management in EMI mode to University of San Francisco?
  17. Which colleges offering masters in microbiology in US or UK?
  18. Eligibility to get Master in Entrepreneurial Management admission in University of San Francisco?
27th June 2018, 12:30 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of MS(Health Informatics) in University of San Francisco?

"MS(Health Informatics) in University of San Francisco"

MS(Health Informatics) is a course duration of 1 years.

For details about course structure of MS(Health Informatics), please visit to the link mentioned below.

https://www.usfca.edu/nursing/programs/graduate/masters/health-informatics/program-details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?