2nd August 2018, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of MS(Management of Health Informatics and Analytics) in The Milken Institute School of Public Health?

I want to do MS(Management of Health Informatics and Analytics) course from Graz University of Technology. Can I know the duration of this course? Kindly tell me about the course duration and also the structure of this course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is campus interview available for MS(Management of Health Informatics and Analytics) students in The Milken Institute School of Public Health?
  2. Scholarships available to study MS(Management of Health Informatics and Analytics) in The Milken Institute School of Public Health?
  3. Can I study MS(Management of Health Informatics and Analytics) in The Milken Institute School of Public Health being a BPharma student?
  4. Entrance exams available to study MS(Management of Health Informatics and Analytics) in The Milken Institute School of Public Health?
  5. Course structure and duration of MS(Health Informatics) in University of San Francisco?
  6. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Brand Management in All India Institute of Public and Physical Health Sciences?
  7. Detailed information and scope of MPH program?
  8. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker in Institute of Applied Health Sciences, Kolkata? -- [New]
  9. Qualification, syllabus and previous year papers for MPH?
  10. Course and fee structure of Diploma(Public Health) in All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health?
  11. Are there any colleges near Delhi and NCR? I want to do regular MPH after completing BHMS
  12. Online PhD in Public Health preferably in India for Pakistani residence?
  13. Course structure and duration of MS(Health Systems) in Telfer School of Management?
  14. Course structure and duration of Master in Bioscience and Health Policy in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  15. Course structure and duration of Master in E-Health and Telemedicine Management in Rome Business School?
  16. Course structure and duration of PhD(Biostatistics) in National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences?
  17. Am I eligible for MPH or MHA as I have done BUMS? Colleges in India and their course structure? Future after this course?
  18. Can I do MH(Hospital Management) after BAMS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
17th September 2018, 12:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of MS(Management of Health Informatics and Analytics) in The Milken Institute School of Public Health?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do MS(Management of Health Informatics and Analytics) course from Graz University of Technology. Can I know the duration of this course? Kindly tell me about the course duration and also the structure of this course. Thank you!

The course structure of the MS in Management of Health Informatics and Analytics (online) Program in the Milken Institute School of Public Health is given below:

Module 1

Healthcare Management & Strategy

Module 2

Medical Informatics and Decision Management

Module 3

Health and IT Project Management

Module 4

Population and Community Health Analysis

Module 5

Business Intelligence and The Internet of Medical Things (IoMT)

Module 6

Research Analytics and Predictive Analytics

Module 7

Health Law and Policy

Module 8

Health Innovation and Entrepreneurship / Capstone

MS in Management of Health Informatics and Analytics Program in the Milken Institute School of Public Health is an online degree and it can be completed in 24 months. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?