30th July 2018, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Master in Entrepreneurial Management in University of San Francisco?

I just want to know the structure of the course, named, Master in Entrepreneurial Management which is offered in University of San Francisco. Kindly let me know about the course duration also.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to study Master in Entrepreneurial Management in University of San Francisco?
  2. Can I pay course fee of Master in Entrepreneurial Management in EMI mode to University of San Francisco?
  3. Eligibility to get Master in Entrepreneurial Management admission in University of San Francisco?
  4. Entrance exam to study Master in Entrepreneurial Management in University of San Francisco?
  5. Course structure and duration of MS(Health Informatics) in University of San Francisco?
  6. Course structure & fee expenses of Master of Information Systems at San Francisco University?
  7. Entrance exams to study Master of Information Systems in San Francisco University?
  8. Detailed information about Master of Information Systems offered at San Francisco University?
  9. Eligibility to study Master of Information Systems in San Francisco University for BSc(IT) student?
  10. Job opportunities through Master of Information Systems of San Francisco University?
  11. Entrance exams available to study MS(Health Informatics) in University of San Francisco?
  12. Is it beneficial to study MS(Health Informatics) in University of San Francisco?
  13. Course structure and duration of Master of Product Design and Development Management in Northwestern University Segal Design Institute?
  14. Foreign universities which offer the M.Tech Neuroscience?
  15. Course structure and duration of Master in Business Strategy and International Management in Istao Istituto Adriano Olivetti? -- [New]
  16. List of top universities offering M.Ed Microbiology? How to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Course structure & duration of Master of Professional Accountancy course in Rady School of Management?
  18. Eligibility to study MS(Health Informatics) in University of San Francisco for BSc(Nursing) student?
25th August 2018, 05:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Master in Entrepreneurial Management in University of San Francisco?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I just want to know the structure of the course, named, Master in Entrepreneurial Management which is offered in University of San Francisco. Kindly let me know about the course duration also.

The course structure of Master in Global Entrepreneurial Management in University of San Francisco is as follows:

Global Environment and Business Trends
Cross-cultural Management and Ethical Business Practice
Technology Appreciation and Intellectual Property Management
Corporate Finance with a Global Perspective
Operations Management and Supply Chain Management, with a Global Perspective
Innovation Technology Management
Social Entrepreneurship
Cross-cultural Marketing and Integrated Marketing Communication
Global Competitiveness, Entry Barriers and Strategic Alliance
Global Distribution and Channel Management
Venture Capital, Corporate Entrepreneurship and Micro Financing
Consulting Projects
U.S. Consulting Course
Business Plan Course
Common Ground in Corporate Valuation and Accounting

Duration of the Master in Global Entrepreneurial Management in University of San Francisco is one year. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?