12th August 2018, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Human and Social Services) in Walden University?

Dear Sir, can I know about the duration of PhD(Human and Social Services) course available in Walden University? I am interested to do this course in this college. So, please tell me the course duration and also the structure of this course. Thank you!

1st September 2018, 04:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Human and Social Services) in Walden University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, can I know about the duration of PhD(Human and Social Services) course available in Walden University? I am interested to do this course in this college. So, please tell me the course duration and also the structure of this course. Thank you!

The course structure of PhD in Human and Social Services (fast track) in Walden University is given below:

Quarter 1:

Foundations of Graduate Study in Human Services
Research Theory, Design and Methods
Helping Individuals, Organizations and Communities: Introduction to Human Services
1 or 2 PhD Residency 1

Quarter 2:

Quantitative Reasoning and Analysis
Management and Leadership Development in Human and Social Services
Specialization Course 1
Dissertation

Quarter 3:

Advanced Program Evaluation
Specialization Course 2
Dissertation
3 or 4 PhD Residency 2

Quarter 4:

Grant Writing
Specialization Course 3
Preparing for Dissertation
Dissertation
4 or 5 PhD Residency 3

Quarter 5:

Advanced Qualitative Reasoning and Analysis
Or
Advanced Quantitative Reasoning and Analysis
Or
Advance Mixed-Methods Reasoning and Analysis
Dissertation
5 or 6 PhD Residency 4
6 or 8 Dissertation

Doctoral Writing Assessment

Candidates can find the details about the duration of the PhD in the university website. The Walden University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?