20th September 2018, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Information Systems) in Singapore Management University?

Dear Sir, can I know about the duration of PhD(Information Systems) course available in Singapore Management University? I am interested to do this course in this college. So, please tell me the course duration and also the structure of this course. Thank you!

22nd September 2018, 11:10 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Information Systems) in Singapore Management University?

In this program you will learn to address deep technological challenges in real-world information systems also you will learn to develop tools and methodologies to translate business goals into technological solutions. This program consist with 40 course units. You will also attain an M.Sc. degree upon completion of the PhD program.

Course structure of PhD in Information System:-
1. Coursework (6 Course Units)
2. Empirical Research Projects (4 Course Units)
3. Advanced Research Topics (2 Course Units)
4. Dissertation (28 Course Units)
> Oral Defence of the Dissertation Proposal
> Oral Defence and Completion of the PhD Dissertation

Duration of this course is 3 years(2 years for Graduate Coursework + 1 year Dissertation).
23rd September 2018, 04:01 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Information Systems) in Singapore Management University?

As for as my knowledge the minimum period of PhD is 3 years and maximum period is 5 years.

course structure

- Cryptosystems
- Number-theoretical foundations
- Public key cryptosystems
- Authentication
- key exchange
- Access control
- Internet security architecture
- Emerging security standards.

Hope this will help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?