20th September 2018, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of PhD(Information Systems) in Singapore Management University?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the fee expenses in Singapore Management University for PhD(Information Systems) course? I want to know about the fee expenses so please tell me about this asap. Thank you!

23rd September 2018, 12:34 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of PhD(Information Systems) in Singapore Management University?

Fee Structure of PhD in Information System program:-
Application Fee - S$15
Registration Fee - S$500
Tuition Fee With 3-Year Service Obligation - S$87,800
Tuition Fee Without 3-Year Service Obligation - S$1,36,530
23rd September 2018, 06:50 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Fee expenses of PhD(Information Systems) in Singapore Management University?

As for my knowledge course duration will be 3 Years and fee will around 87800 Singapore dollar that is equal to 4650393.83 rupees

Hope that will help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?