15th June 2018, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BS(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Central Florida?

Kindly provide me the structure of BS(Aerospace Engineering) course. I want to get admission for this course in University of Central Florida? So I want to know about the course structure. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering in VIA University College?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Gautam Buddha University?
  4. Course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Haldia? -- [New]
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of BS(Computer Engineering) in European University Cyprus?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Bundelkhand University?
  8. Course structure & fee expenses of ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering in PSPC?
  10. What will be the total expense of doing MS from Germany?
  11. Fee expenses of MTech(Computer Science & Engineering) in Central College of Engineering & Management?
  12. Detailed information about BS(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Central Florida?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of BTech(Civil Engineering) in Mahamaya Technical University?
  14. Fee expenses of BTech(Petroleum Engineering) in Presidency University, Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) in City University of London?
  16. Which has better scope, MS in Germany or UK?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Business Engineering) in Maastricht University?
  18. Course structure & fee expenses of MS(Materials Engineering) in University of British Columbia?
20th June 2018, 09:32 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BS(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Central Florida?

*Tuition fee for Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering course is US$ 6,370/year.

*For the details of course structure you should visit to the below mentioned link i.e. http://ucf.catalog.acalog.com/preview_program.php?catoid=3&poid=816
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?