27th January 2011, 07:26 PM
himanshunov

Process of getting summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC and NTPC?

plz tell me the process for getting summer training in DMRC,BHEL,ONGC,NBCC,NTPC.

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC after 3rd year B.E (Mechanical)? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure for doing summer training at DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, L&T and Essar after diploma in Electrical?
  3. Being a B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student how can I apply for Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL, ONGC and L&T?
  4. Procedure to get summer training in any of DMRC, IOCL, ONGC, NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ISRO after B.tech (ECE) 3rd year?
  5. Requirements for summer training in NTPC Plant? How can I apply for it? -- [New]
  6. What is the procedure followed to do training in NTPC, DRDO and BHEL?
  7. What is the NTPC/BHEL/ONGC selection process?
  8. What is the process of summer training in BHEL?
  9. Process to follow for summer training in BHEL, Haridwar?
  10. Summer Internship in BHEL, IOCL, BEL, ONGC and DMRC for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. How can I apply for summer training at BHEL or NTPC?
  12. How to find summer training in DMRC, BHEL, IOCL and BEL?
  13. Summer training in NTPC, BHEL, SAIL and other related places?
  14. Procedure to get Summer training from BHEL and NTPC for students of B.Tech Electronics and Communication? Selection criteria and last date to submit the application for the same?
  15. Procedure to get summer training in NTPC, BHEL?
  16. What is the procedure we need to follow for doing summer training in NTPC and BHEL while doing 6th semester in Electrical Engineering?
  17. How to apply for summer training in PSUs like NTPC, IOCL, BHEL etc.?
  18. How to do Summer Training in BHEL being a candidate pursuing 2nd semester of MBA course?
28th January 2011, 12:31 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process of getting summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC and NTPC?

Dear Friend

There is no such defined process of applying for summer training in
these companies.
You are just required to get a proper recommendation letter from
your college or some existing employee and send the letter in person
or by post to the vocational training department of the company.

You can get the recommendation letter from your HOD or your course
coordinator or placement-in-charge that you are willing to do your
summer training in the company.
If you know any person in the company then you can get the recommendation
from him/her too. Recommendation of professional is also of great value.

The training is grated on the basis of available slots of training in a year
so you should apply as soon as possible.
If you apply sooner then it might be possible that you get the accommodation
too during the training.
Apply as soon as possible.

Thank You
28th January 2011, 08:58 AM
rks_estate

Default Re: Process of getting summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC and NTPC?

Dear,

If you want to do summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC and NTPC, then you may contact to the training & placement officer of your college and through your college you may contact to the personal department of above any organisation / industry.

The personal department of above organisation / industry helps & guide you regarding summer training, training duration, training fee, training schedule etc.

Good Luck
28th January 2011, 01:07 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

hello friend.......
to get the summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC and NTPC only you have to take the recommendation of the college or the university in which you are studying and the forwarded letter from the dean of your college .........

then you can easily get the opportunity of doing the summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC and NTPC..................
28th January 2011, 01:36 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

All the top engineering & other companies have a separate training & placement division which is responsible for providing summer internship to college students besides other things. You should contact the training & placement division or HR manager of the company from which you want to do your summer training. Some of these companies even conduct a aptitude test for selection of candidates for summer internship.

I am providing the website of all these companies, you can get desired information from their website:

DMRC - www.delhimetrorail.com

BHEL - www.bhel.com

NTPC - www.ntpc.o.in

ONGC - www.ongcindia.com

NBCC - nbccindia.gov.in
3rd February 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

3rd year summer training B.tech(Instrumentation & Control Engineering. How can I apply for this. Please inform me
E Mail ID: [email protected]
9th February 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi am Rajeev Kumar Gangwar 2nd year student of mechanical engineering &want to do summer training B.Tech.How can apply for this.Please inform me.
9th February 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi am Rajeev Kumar Gangwar 2nd student of mechanical engineering & want to do summer training.How can I apply for this. Please inform me

E Mail ID:[email protected]
9th February 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

how can apply for summer training after 4 semester
13th February 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the website of BPCL??
18th February 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

hi im nawal kishor jha B.E 2nd year student &want to do summer training in ntpc please guide me
21st February 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

whr is the HR office of DMRC !!!!!!!!!!
21st February 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Re: Process of getting summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC and NTPC.
22nd February 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i am Deepshikha, 3rd yr IT student and i want to do my summer 2 months tranning from ONGC, NTPC, HCL, BHEL and i mainly want to gain more and more knowledge in my tranning session so please sir help me and suggest me all the process and the best way to get all knowledge during my traning session.
E-id: [email protected]
27th February 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

hii,I am a student of MHRM 2ND sem and I wanna do my training at ONGC so plz suggest me their HR email address coz I dont find any such mail address on their website.so I dont know how to contact them .
you can answer me at [email protected].
7th March 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Hey i am mona sinha from shaits .please tell me how to apply for summer training and the last day to apply
22nd March 2011, 10:37 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
According to my knowledge -
There is no such defined process of applying for summer training in
these companies.
You are just required to get a proper recommendation letter from
your college or some existing employee and send the letter in person
or by post to the vocational training department of the company.

You can get the recommendation letter from your HOD or your course
coordinator or placement-in-charge that you are willing to do your
summer training in the company.
If you know any person in the company then you can get the recommendation
from him/her too. Recommendation of professional is also of great value.

The training is grated on the basis of available slots of training in a year
so you should apply as soon as possible.
If you apply sooner then it might be possible that you get the accommodation
too during the training.
Apply as soon as possible.
Thanks.
All the best.
23rd March 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for getting summer training in DMRC...?????
14th April 2011, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumarpravir007 View Post
hello friend.......
to get the summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC and NTPC only you have to take the recommendation of the college or the university in which you are studying and the forwarded letter from the dean of your college .........

then you can easily get the opportunity of doing the summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC and NTPC..................
plz sir send summer traning
22nd April 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

I Satyam singh B.E.(ELECTRONICS&COMMUNICATION) 3rd year student. I want know that what is procedure for summer training in NTPC & BEL? please give me answer as soon as posible on my email ID:[email protected]
1st May 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Can 2nd year student get summer training in DMRC?
21st May 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

: Process of getting summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC and NTPC?

Hi am Mohammad Rizwan 2nd semester student of MBA Finance and IT & want to do summer training.How can I apply for this. Please inform me

E Mail ID:[email protected]
Reply With Quto
11th July 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

who is the chief personal manager of dmrc
24th July 2011, 07:19 AM
Unregistered

Hi! I m a student of ca final and I want to do 1 year of industrial training in any of the PSus like IOCL. BHEL,ONGC,NBCC etc. Pls tell me the process n vacancy on my email id- [email protected]
27th September 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

hello .i m b.tech student of computer science branch.i want to do summer traning.if any vacany there then plz send me on my mail [email protected].
27th September 2011, 05:52 PM
meghasharma051

hello .i m b.tech student of computer science branch.i want to do summer traning.if any vacany there then plz send me on my mail [email protected].
16th February 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,i m b.tech student of chemical.i want to do summer training from ongc,jodhpur.please send me the procedure on my mail [email protected].
17th February 2012, 02:50 AM
chandler8161

Hi.

If you are doing Mechanical Engineering then you can surely do summer training from such companies like : NTPC, ONGC, TATA, BHEL etc

You can apply for summer training at NTPC by sending the training request letter to the NTPC officer and the training department that you were given from your college.
Get the application form, fill it and submit it. Then meet the HR person of NTPC.

All the best

Regards
26th February 2012, 08:55 PM
Christina Angom

Hi, i am an MBA, 1st year student and would like to undergo my internship training at ONGC in the field of human resource for 2 months. I would like to know if it is possible and how i can go for it. mail me at- [email protected]. Thank You.
28th February 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am 3rd year electrical and electronics branch student . summer training procedure in dmrc. mail me at

rbhimwal@ gmail.com
1st March 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

sir ,iam student of b.tech 3 year elect ronics&communication summer traning in bhel.mail me at [email protected]
26th April 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

among all these institute which institute provide summer trainning for m.sc.geology students
5th May 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the selection procedure for summer intern in DMRC/BHEL? there's no such info on http://www.delhimetrorail.com/. kindly give the full procedure [email protected]
27th June 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i hv just given my 4th sem exams nd unable to get to get any internship or training..pls help me for the above that what should i do for now and for the next coming semesters..!
8th October 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

I am abhishek nagarwal .I want to do summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC and NTPC,
in dec.2012 so please help me for training.
contect no.7737014714
30th October 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam I am M.Swetha student of B.Tech 3 year studying at IIIT Basar, with MME branch .I want to do Summer internship.Tell me company's names in A.p & Twin city's Thank u sir/Madam.
My Email. t.ramadevi1972@ gmail.com
26th December 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Plz tell me the procedure to do summer training at DRMC /ONGC . their websites contain no information regarding this, plz email me at [email protected]
19th January 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi; I am student of instrumentation and control now i am in 3rd yr and after 3rd year can i get training of 6 weeks in DMRC NTPC OR BHEL.Or how can apply for this.plz reply.
5th March 2014, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ,i m renuka priyadarshini student of b.tech 3rd year branch EI .plz send me the procedure to do summer training in DMRC/ONGC.
my email id is [email protected]
1st April 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i m somil rawat of mechanical 3rd yr student. Is that possible to get an opportunity for summer training in LOCO,HAL,NTPC.BHEL etc by online. please give me suggestions my email id is [email protected]
thank you.
20th May 2015, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am ayush kulkarni I am BE 3Rd year student from tha branch of fire n safety I want to take admission in ONGC traing summer session so plzz tell me what should I do plzz give me suggestions for that my email Id is [email protected]
8th February 2016, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i am mahesh kumar, 1st yr (2nd sem) M.tech (communication system ) student and i want to do my summer 1 months tranning from DMRC BHEL and i mainly want to gain more and more knowledge in my tranning session so please sir help me and suggest me all the process and the best way to get all knowledge during my traning session.
E-id: [email protected]
22nd June 2018, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

I wants to do summer training. I have completed 2nd year of b.tech from computer science and engineering. Suggest me some suggestions
Regards
Email id - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?