1st May 2017, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Which course to take in Canada apart from computer science after completion of B.Sc?

Which course to take in Canada apart from computer science after completion of B.Sc? Can you please let me know the details on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Hope that I will get the answer on the same. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  2. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  3. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  4. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  5. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  6. What is the scope and salary expected after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course?
  7. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  8. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  10. Available Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  11. What are the options available to do after completion of B.Sc with computer science?
  12. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  13. Am I eligible to do M.Sc IT course after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  14. What to choose B.Sc(H) Computer Science or B.Sc(H) Maths at DU? Eligibility for MCA or Geophysics through IITJAM? What about MBA through IIMs?
  15. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  16. Best short term course after M.Sc Computer Science
  17. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics?
  18. What is the initial salary for freshers? I have done BSc computer science
24th July 2017, 04:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to take in Canada apart from computer science after completion of B.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which course to take in Canada apart from computer science after completion of B.Sc? Can you please let me know the details on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Hope that I will get the answer on the same. Thanks!

Candidates after completion of B.Sc can pursue the following courses in Canada: Business Management, Hospitality Management, MBA, Undergraduate Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma etc. Candidates can study Diploma in Aviation Operations or Business – Insurance or Business – International Business or Business – Marketing or Creative Advertising or Early Childhood Education or Event and Media Production or Fashion Business or Journalism or Office Administration or Social Service Worker or Tourism Services Management etc. There are also certificate courses and postgraduate certificates available in Canada for international students. Candidates have to clear the IELTS examinations for taking admission in Canada colleges/universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?