1st June 2016, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Which course will give me a job in other countries than in india and Sri lanka

I want to work abroad (except Sri Lanka) to prove myself which course will easily give me a job abroad , after 12th pcb , in biology feild .

15th June 2016, 05:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course will give me a job in other countries than in india and Sri lanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to work abroad (except Sri Lanka) to prove myself which course will easily give me a job abroad , after 12th pcb , in biology feild .
There are many courses available that will fetch you a job in abroad. The aspirant can study B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering and after some experience he can get a job in the Middle East Countries. The job opportunities for the civil engineers in Middle East Countries are good. If you studied B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science you can get a job in India first and after some experience you can move to abroad countries. You can study B.Sc in Nursing and pursue your career in abroad. You should have enough experience and practical skills to get a job in abroad. The above given are some of the options.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?