3rd July 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.Sc Biotechnology from Nepal?

I have passed 12th last year and I have joined to a course called ACCA. Due to some financial problems I am not able to continue this course. But, I wish to join B.Sc Biotechnology this year. I want to know cut off marks in 12th to join B.Sc Biotechnology in Nepal?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study Biotechnology after passing 12th standard? What is the cutoff marks required?
  2. How can I get scholarship to study Biotechnology in India after studying 12th in Nepal?
  3. Can I study B.Sc(Biotechnology) if secured 64% in 12th? Total fee of study B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  4. Required Marks in Biology in 12th Class to be eligible for Biotechnology course?
  5. Cutoff marks required in 12th CBSE to study B.Tech(ECE)?
  6. Can I study B.Sc in Biotechnology if pursuing 12th with Biotechnology without Mathematics?
  7. Eligibility criteria for Indian Students to study +2 in Nepal?
  8. Cutoff marks required in BCECE to study B.E.(Silk Technology) in Bihar Institute of Silk & Textiles? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible for pursuing MBBS from abroad like Russia, Nepal, Ukraine etc? I have 50% marks in 12th and 69.5% in B.Sc microbiology
  10. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  11. Details about BSc Biotechnology colleges in Kolkata? Last years cutoff marks of those colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to study MBBS after passing 12th
  13. What are the career options after 12th standard? What is the cutoff?
  14. Marks required by FC community student to study B.Tech in Biotechnology? Scope of Biotechnology in India?
  15. Can I study Hotel Management course from Nepal after 12th? Eligibility criteria, course duration and fee detail for it?
  16. Cutoff marks required in KUPGCET to get M.Sc(Biotechnology) admission?
  17. Can I do MBBS in abroad like Russia, Nepal, Ukraine? I have scored 50% marks in 12th class
  18. Is it possible to get job in India after studying 12th from Nepal?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?