27th February 2016, 01:39 PM
Akshaya Kingston

Marks required by FC community student to study B.Tech in Biotechnology? Scope of Biotechnology in India?

How much cut off marks is required for b.tech biotechnology for FC community? Does biotechnology have scope in India and what are all the job opportunities in this field?? please send the answers as early as possible. thank you

Related Questions:
  1. What is the further scope in Biotechnology? Can a student with 75% join Biotechnology?
  2. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Integrated course in M.Tech (Biotechnology) from JNU? Syllabus? Career options and scope of biotechnology in India?
  4. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  5. Which has a better scope in India, MSc Toxicololgy or Biotechnology?
  6. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  7. Can I do M.Sc. in Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc.(hons) in Biotechnology? Scope and Top colleges in India for Biochemistry?
  8. Which course should I opt for M.Sc among Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Nanotechnology pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology? Career scope of Nanotechnology course?
  9. Is there any scope for Biotechnology in India?
  10. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  11. Can I study B.Sc(Biotechnology) if secured 64% in 12th? Total fee of study B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  12. Is it better to do job after BSc Biotech? Is it necessary to do masters after that?
  13. How to study Biotechnology after passing 12th standard? What is the cutoff marks required?
  14. What to do after Biotechnology? Where to apply for summer training?
  15. What are the software jobs I can take after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  16. List of institutions offering GATE preparatory coaching in Kerala for Biotechnology?
  17. Scope in food biotechnology & bioprocessing
  18. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?