21st April 2018, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in OMET to study MBBS in Abroad?

Hi sir, I want to do MBBS in Abroad. For that I have applied for OMET and preparing for this entrance exam. I would like to know that what cutoff marks I need to achieve so that I can get admission for MBBS course in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  2. Tips to prepare for OMET 2018
  3. Registration process of OMET 2018?
  4. Important dates of OMET 2018
  5. How many seats are available to study MBBS in Abroad through OMAT? Cutoff marks required in PCB to appear?
  6. What is the qualification required to study MBBS in abroad?
  7. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study MBBS in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  8. Cost of OMET 2018 application?
  9. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad?
  10. Marks required in MH CET for SC to study MBBS in Singapore or any other country? Scholarship details can be grabbed to get admission in abroad? Information about Indian government providing scholarship for Indian students going abroad for studies?
  11. Minimum percentage required in 12th Science to study MBBS in Abroad?
  12. Eligibility to study MBBS in Abroad for a candidate with 51 marks in Chemistry, 44 marks in Physics & 75 marks in English?
  13. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 91.8% in 12th Science?
  14. What is the qualification required to study MBBS in abroad?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 10th and 12th to do MBBS in Abroad?
  16. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in OMAT to study MBBS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of WHO & MCI approved Government universities which offer MBBS in Abroad? Percentage required to study MBBS?
  18. Cutoff marks required in BDS to study MDS in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
21st May 2018, 10:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in OMET to study MBBS in Abroad?

OMAT (Overseas Medical Entrance Test) is one of the entrance exams through which you can get admission in MBBS course in countries like Bangladesh, China, Nepal etc. The OMAT score is not required to study MBBS in many China universities. OMAT will test your skills in basic life sciences and English. Eligibility to pursue MBBS in China is as follows: Candidates must have qualified 12th standard or equivalent examinations with Physics, Chemistry Biology and English subjects. There is no common entrance examination for the admission to the MBBS program in China. Admission to the MBBS programme will be done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations.There are other entrance exams for institutes in other countries like MCAT, IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?