19th April 2015, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to apply in OMAT to study MBBS in Abroad?

Hello Sir,
I want to study MBBS in Abroad.
So, I have heard that OMAT is required
for doing MBBS in Abroad. So, can
you provide me the details of OMAT?
And also the eligibility criteria for OMAT?
Please reply as soon as possible.

27th April 2015, 12:38 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to apply in OMAT to study MBBS in Abroad?

OMAT is one of the entrance exams through which you can get admission in MBBS course in countries like Bangladesh, China, etc. It stands for Overseas Medical Admission Test. You can get the application form by paying Rs. 2000 through demand draft and sending it in the below mentioned address.

Saraswati Online.Com India Ltd
102, 1st Floor, Soundarya Paramount,
83/87, 5th Cross, Malleshwaram,
Bangalore - 560003. Karnataka

The universities which consider OMAT score for admission can be availed by clicking here. The syllabus is based on the Higher Secondary level of any recognized board especially CBSE.

The exam will comprise of 4 papers containing 200 objective multiple choice type questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English. You need to answer using ball point pen.

For more info, click here.
27th April 2015, 01:01 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to apply in OMAT to study MBBS in Abroad?

* OMAT(Overseas Medical Admission Test) is Entrance Test conducted in India, Bangladesh and Nepal for the students who are wishing to study MBBS/MD in abroad.

* If one has decided to study in China, taking the OMAT would be the first step.

* The candidate must have completed his higher secondary education or equivalent from recognized university from respected country.

* The student who are wishing to study medicine in abroad must have to take the OMAT for getting admission in reputed universities in abroad.

For more details please visit the link given below.
http://www.omat.in
9th February 2018, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

sir, is south korea included in the list of abroad study destinations and how do they assign us to abroad colleges? Do we get to choose it by ourselves? Please help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?