4th January 2016, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in 12th to study MBBS in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?

Hello,
Kindly tell me how much marks are needed in 12th to get admission on a good MBBS college in Abroad without any donation? And which entrance exam I need to clear for getting it?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  2. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 91.8% in 12th Science?
  3. Is there any entrance exam available for MBBS? Can I get admission on the basis of 12th cutoff marks?
  4. AIIMS entrance exam cutoff marks required to study MBBS?
  5. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study MBBS in any good university of Canada? Entrance exams to get admission?
  6. Cutoff marks required in BDS to study MDS in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  7. Minimum percentage required in 12th Science to study MBBS in Abroad?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad?
  9. What is the procedure followed to study MBBS in abroad after 12th?
  10. What is the qualification required to study MBBS in abroad?
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS with scholarship in Abroad?
  12. In which country to pursue MBBS after 12th? Entrance exam and admission procedure?
  13. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study MBBS in any good university of Ukraine? Entrance exams to get admission?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 10th and 12th to do MBBS in Abroad?
  15. Cutoff marks required to qualify in AMU Entrance exam to study MBBS/BDS course?
  16. Marks required in 12th CBSE to study MBBS in abroad? Any related in 11th and 10th class for getting admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Neurology in Post Graduation at AIIMS? Cutoff marks required for admission?

12th January 2016, 09:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in 12th to study MBBS in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?

There is no fixed cut off as such in 12th for pursuing MBBS in abroad. However, higher the percentage, better is your portfolio and stronger is your application during admission process.

There are different MBBS entrance exams for different countries. Hence you need to mention the countries in which you are interested by commenting below so that we can provide detailed answers. Universities of China mainly take admission through OMAT while North American countries prefer MCAT along with English proficiency tests.

25th December 2020, 04:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in 12th to study MBBS in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?

What is minimum marks required in 12 to register for mci?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?