21st April 2018, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Master of Business Research in University of Southern Queensland?

Please help me to secure admission in Rady School of Management for Master of Business Research course. I just want to know which entrance exams are there so that I can secure admission easily for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study Master of Business Research in University of Southern Queensland?
  2. Can I study Master of Business Research in University of Southern Queensland being a BCom student?
  3. Is campus interview available for Master of Business Research students in University of Southern Queensland?
  4. Course structure & duration of Master of Business Research in University of Southern Queensland?
  5. Which are the foreign universities offering online MBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to get admission in Masters in EEE at University of Southern Queensland, Australia?
  7. Bands required in IELTS to get admission in Engineering course at University of Southern Queensland? How to apply for study visa?
  8. Entrance exams available to study Master of Business Management in University of Canberra?
  9. Eligibility to get admission in Dairy Technology course at University of Southern Queensland, Australia? Fees including lodging, food and accommodation?
  10. Entrance exams available to study Master in International Business Law in University of Helsinki?
  11. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Computer Science in University of Southern Indiana?
  12. Entrance exams available to study Master in Business Strategy and International Management in Istao Istituto Adriano Olivetti? -- [New]
  13. Any chance to get admission in MBBS after BSc Nursing? Universities which are offering this in Australia and what will be the duration?
  14. Entrance exams available to study Master in Business and Technology in Vrije Universiteit Brussel?
  15. Entrance exams to study Master of Business(Fashion) in Rutgers Business School?
  16. Entrance exams to study Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School?
  17. MBA specialization and online MBA?
  18. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in master degree at Queensland University of Technology, Australia?
22nd May 2018, 09:22 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Master of Business Research in University of Southern Queensland?

In order to get admission in "University of Southern Queensland" to study *to study "Master of Business Research", you have to take an English Proficiency Test such as IELTS with band 6.5 or equivalent. If you do not meet the English language requirements of University, you can appear for University-approved*English language program to study in this university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?