3rd July 2017, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to get admission in University of East London to study Masters in Economics? How much bands required in IELTS and GRE for it?

Hello sir, I want to study Masters in Economics from University of East London. Please send me eligibility criteria to get admission? How much bands required in IELTS and GRE to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Marks required in under graduation to study Masters in Economics from London School of Economics and Political Science? Bands required in TOEFL and IELTS for admission? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility criteria to get admission in Masters in Economics at London Business School, London? How much fees required for it?
  3. Should I have to appear in GRE to study Master of Pharmacy in USA if scored 7.5 Bands in IELTS?
  4. Marks required in GRE and IELTS to get admission in MS at Florida Institute of Technology, USA? How much fees required for it?
  5. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  6. Can I get admission in any good university of US to study MS if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS but having 2 backlogs in B.Tech?
  7. Is it necessary to appear in GMAT or GRE for the admission in Germany if secured 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  8. List of colleges in London who take admission without clearing IELTS for masters in Economics
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to get admission in Masters in Economics at London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)? Eligibility criteria and requirements for it?
  11. Can I study MS in US after clearing GRE and IELTS with 6.5 bands score? Having 6 backlogs in my B.Tech will affect the admission process?
  12. Cutoff Bands required in IELTS to study MS in University of Toronto?
  13. Can I study MS in Canada if scored 270 marks in GRE and secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
  14. Can I study Master degree in London if secured 4.5 Bands in IELTS?
  15. IELTS is required to get admission in Oxford Brookes University? How much bands required for it?
  16. Fess to study Masters in Economics from Birkbeck, University of London? How to study GRE and TOEFL exam?
  17. Am I eligible to study abroad with 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  18. Which is required to study masters in Germany IELTS or GRE?
27th November 2017, 03:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get admission in University of East London to study Masters in Economics? How much bands required in IELTS and GRE for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to study Masters in Economics from University of East London. Please send me eligibility criteria to get admission? How much bands required in IELTS and GRE to get admission?

Sorry, University of East London does not offer the Masters in Economics. University of East London offers the following programs:

MSc Finance and Risk
MSc Professional Accounting
MSc International Business Management
MSc Human Resource Management
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
MSc Sports Management
MSc Data Science

Candidates with the overall IELTS score of 6.5 with no bands less than 6.0 are eligible to apply for the Master’s Degree program. Candidates can find the list of programs offered by the University of East London website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?