18th April 2016, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in IELTS and TOEFL to study Business Management Undergraduate course in Campbellsville University?

Hello Friends,
I want to study Business Management undergraduate course in Campbellsville University. Kindly let me know what marks I have to score in IELTS and TOEFL for getting admission? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams to study B.E. course in USA for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th PCM?
  2. Am I eligible to study in Australia after completing 10th standard without IELTS?
  3. Should I appear in TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? Cutoff marks required to qualify in TOEFL?
  4. MBA or Master's degree in Pharmacy, which has wide scope if study in USA? List of entrance exam for admission?
  5. Information about exams, applying process and scholarships for undergraduate studies in Fashion Designing at IFA Paris? Which score to prefer TOEFL or IELTS?
  6. Higher Secondary Education in Abroad for 10th student?
  7. Is it compulsory to have work experience to do MBA in New Zealand? Best colleges in New Zealand?
  8. TOEFL, IELTS or GRE, which one is helpful for me to study MS in Abroad?
  9. What should I do after 12th to go abroad for completing my studies and get a job?
  10. Studying MS in Abroad for B.Tech(IT) candidate?
  11. Can I apply for MBA in abroad with my 3 years degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I prepare to crack TOEFL? Study Materials for preparation? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  13. Which exam I need qualify for getting scholarship in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  14. Cutoff Bands required in IELTS to study MS in University of Toronto?
  15. Exams required other than TOEFL and IELTS for admission in MPT?
  16. Should I give IELTS or TOEFL for English Proficiency test
  17. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  18. Minimum age required, IELTS and GRE exams for studying in USA? Expense of MBA in USA?
27th April 2016, 06:35 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in IELTS and TOEFL to study Business Management Undergraduate course in Campbellsville University?

To study Business Management undergraduate course in Campbellsville University you will need a IELTS score of 6.5 and a TOEFL score of more than 90.
This is the minimum requirement that you must follow.
You will also need good Domain Knowledge as well as good academic track record to get admission to the course of Bachelor of Business Management in Campbellsville University.
This is the process that you must follow.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?