12th January 2019, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about MBA(Finance and Responsible Investment) in Sustainability Management School, Switzerland?

Hi friends, can you tell me about the details of the course which is MBA(Finance and Responsible Investment) available in Sustainability Management School, Switzerland? Please provide me the details of this course as soon as possible.

17th January 2019, 09:05 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about MBA(Finance and Responsible Investment) in Sustainability Management School, Switzerland?

Sustainability Management School, Switzerland offers MBA(Finance and Responsible Investment) course. Program comprises of 3 semesters in full-time mode or 6 semesters in part-time mode. The basic educational qualification required to pursue that course is Bachelor's degree in any discipline. For non native English speakers, English Proficiency Test such as IELTS /TOEFL or other equivalent exam score is required. Sustainability Management School, Switzerland also provides scholarships to their graduate students.

For detailed information, you can visit the below mentioned website link.
https://sumas.ch/program/mba-in-fina...le-investment/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?