12th January 2019, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBA(Finance and Responsible Investment) in Sustainability Management School, Switzerland for BCom(H) student?

Hi everyone, I am a student of BCom(H) and after completing my graduation I want to study in Abroad. I am interested to do MBA(Finance and Responsible Investment) from Sustainability Management School, Switzerland. So, I would like to know the eligibility criteria for studying this course for me?

17th January 2019, 08:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Finance and Responsible Investment) in Sustainability Management School, Switzerland for BCom(H) student?

Eligibility to study MBA(Finance and Responsible Investment) in Sustainability Management School, Switzerland:

You must have hold a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
You must have score card of IELTS/TOFEL or equivalent for evidence of English proficiency.

For more details visit;
https://sumas.ch/program/mba-in-fina...le-investment/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?