12th January 2019, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MBA(Finance and Responsible Investment) in Sustainability Management School, Switzerland?

Respected Sir, I want to join Sustainability Management School, Switzerland for studying MBA(Finance and Responsible Investment). I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this course in this Institute Kindly tell me asap.

17th January 2019, 08:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MBA(Finance and Responsible Investment) in Sustainability Management School, Switzerland?

In order to study MBA(Finance and Responsible Investment) in Sustainability Management School, Switzerland, no entrance exam is required. But as a non native English speaker, you need to appear and qualify the English Proficiency Test such as IELTS /TOEFL or other equivalent exams. Once you have cleared any of the English Proficiency Test, you are eligible to apply for MBA(Finance and Responsible Investment) in Sustainability Management School, Switzerland.

For more details visit;
https://sumas.ch/addmisisons/entry-requirements/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?