21st April 2018, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about OMET 2018

Hi friends, I would like to know about the OMET. I would like to get the details of this entrance exam. Can you please provide me the details of this entrance exam of this year.

21st May 2018, 08:37 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about OMET 2018

OMET stands for Overseas Medical Entrance Test. It is conducted by Saraswati Online for students who are interested to pursue Medical courses in foreign universities. To be eligible to appear in OMET, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects from a recognised board. The application fee of OMET 2018 is Rs. 2000/-.
21st May 2018, 07:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about OMET 2018

OMET (Overseas Medical Entrance Test) also known as OMAT (Overseas Medical Admission Test).
OMAT is one of the entrance exams through which you can go for study in abroad like Bangladesh, Nepal, China etc. to pursue MBBS/MD. It is conducted by Saraswati Online. You can get the application form by paying Rs. 2000 through demand draft or Banker's cheque and sending it in the below mentioned address.

Saraswati Online.Com India Ltd*
102, 1st Floor, Soundarya Paramount,*
83/87, 5th Cross, Malleshwaram,*
Bangalore - 560003. Karnataka

In order to attend this test, you must have completed 12th standard or equivalent from any recognized university.

This test consists of 4 papers containing 200 objective type questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English. You will have to answer using ball point pen.*

For more details please visit the link given below.
http://www.omat.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?