18th March 2018, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about TOEFL 2018

Hi friends, I would like to know about the TOEFL 2018. I would like to get the details of this entrance exam. Can you please provide me the details of this entrance exam of this year.

26th April 2018, 09:52 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Detailed information about TOEFL 2018

TOEFL stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language which is developed, administered and conducted by a US based non-profit organization called Education Testing Service (ETS). TOEFL examination is taken by those candidates who are willing to go for higher studies in foreign countries but their native language is not English. So, TOEFL examination is taken by any candidates who is willing to go for studies in foreign countries like US, Canada, Australia, etc.
In order to apply for TOEFL 2018 examination, you should have to do your registration at ETS's official website. The aforesaid examination is conducted more that 50 times in a year across 165 countries worldwide. Online registration for TOEFL closes seven days before the test is conducted. In India you have to pay around Rs. 11,500/- as a fee for TOEFL examination.
The said examination comprises of four section such as reading, writing, speaking and listening.
For complete details, you are advised to follow the official website of ETS https://www.ets.org/ .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?