8th September 2014, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Details of IT Engineering courses offered in Dubai?

What about it engineering course in dubai?...please tell me the details Which are the IT engineering courses in Dubai?

17th August 2016, 01:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of IT Engineering courses offered in Dubai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What about it engineering course in dubai?...please tell me the details Which are the IT engineering courses in Dubai?
There are various IT engineering courses offered in the Dubai colleges. The list is given below

- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science – Digital Forensics
Candidates enrolled in bachelor's degree programs in computer and digital forensics can gain basic computer forensic techniques used to investigate unethical and illegal activity.

- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science – Network Security
Bachelor's degree programs in computer networking and security, also known as computer and network security, can prepare candidates to manage and secure linked systems of computers and devices. Candidates can also learn how to improve database and application security.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?