14th December 2010, 11:57 AM
hprince

How can a Bangladeshi Student get admission in Medical Colleges in India for MBBS degree?

How can i get oppurtunity in medical college in india for MBBS degree as i am a bangladeshi student.

Related Questions:
  1. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  2. Eligibility to study MBBS in Indian government Medical colleges for Bangladeshi student? Requirements to apply for it? Is there any Non-Indian student quota?
  3. How to get admission in India for MBBS course being a Bangladeshi?
  4. What is the procedure of getting admission in MBBS for a Bangladeshi student in India?
  5. Admission criteria, list of colleges and procedure to get admission in Medical colleges of India for a Bangladeshi student?
  6. What is the procedure to get admission in India for MBBS being a Bangladeshi?
  7. Admission in Medical Colleges of India if I am a Bangladeshi student? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to study MBBS in AIIMS with scholarship for Bangladeshi candidate?
  9. How to get admission in MBBS course in India as a Bangladeshi student?
  10. How to get admission in Kolkata for medical seat, being a Bangladeshi? -- [New]
  11. MBS course fee details for Bangladeshi student? Which is the medical college?
  12. Eligibility of MBBS in English or Bangla version admission in India for Bangladeshi student? Admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  13. How a Bangladeshi student can get direct admission in Medical colleges of India? Admission process, course duration and total cost involved?
  14. What is the qualification and cost required for doing MBBS in any private medical colleges available in Kolkata by a Bangaladeshi student?
  15. MBBS admission for Bangladeshi student in India?
  16. Can I study in medical college in India for MBBS course if I am a Bangladeshi Foreign student?
  17. How can a Bangladeshi student pursue MBBS from India? What will be the total cost?
  18. How can I take admission in medical college in India? I am a Bangladeshi Student
14th April 2011, 04:59 PM
M.M.MURTEISH

Default Re: How can a Bangladeshi Student get admission in Medical Colleges in India for MBBS degree?

Please say the answare
15th April 2011, 03:06 AM
tarancejack
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How can a Bangladeshi Student get admission in Medical Colleges in India for MBBS degree?

Because of you are from bangladesh,you have to appeal officialy to the government education department of your country,once you have permit to study in here,so there is some small procedure taken by colleges or universities and also some extra charges.
23rd June 2011, 04:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can a Bangladeshi Student get admission in Medical Colleges in India for MBBS degree?

My son is a very brilliant student. He wants to get into AIIMS. Is there someone who can assist.
Cantact: [email protected] or call 971-50-7515470
3rd July 2011, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

How can a Bangladeshi Student get admission in Medical Colleges in India for bsc nursing degree?
20th August 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

how can i got admission in one of the best private medical college in india for mbbs course and what will be the tution fees for the whole course as a bangladeshi student
3rd October 2011, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

Re : How can a Bangladeshi student get admission in medical colleges in India for MBBS degree?

How can I got admission in one of the best private medical college in india for mbbs course and what will be the tution fees for the whole course as a bangladeshi student & what is the course duration months/years?
30th July 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

i have achieved g.p.a 5.00 in both second and higher secondary exam. can i get a SCHOLARSHIP for m.b.b.s degree?
13th August 2012, 03:17 PM

I have a son he passed HSC exams in this year and would like to get admission in the MBBS course in india.

Is it possible, if so please tell me the steps.

Thank you in anticipation of your kind cooperation on this regard,

Sincerely yours,
Paulus Tudu,
Mirjapur, Dinajpur, Bangladesh.
29th August 2012, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

How can i get oppurtunity in medical college in india for MBBS degree as i am a bangladeshi student.
11th June 2013, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir Can you please inform me in short details the simple procedure to get help about....How can i get oppurtunity of admission to medical college in india for MBBS degree as i am a bangladeshi student ??
8th November 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Study pg medicine in India and cost for Bangladeshi students
8th October 2014, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

I'm a bangladeshi student.I want to read in a public university in india.I've passed ssc and hsc both with gpa5.My background science.If anyone can help me,I'm a bangladeshi student.I want to read in a public university in india.I've passed ssc and hsc both with gpa5.My background science.If anyone can help me,please contact me.
25th December 2014, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

I am a bangladeshi student. I want to study indian medical college.how can i do this? please tell me.
20th April 2016, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I'm Joy. I want to study mbbs in any indian government medical college/university. But I don't know how can I do this. so, please tell me the procedure about it.
18th October 2019, 07:38 PM
Israt Jahan Ambia

I want to study mbbs in any indian government medical college/university.But I don't know how can I do this. so, please tell me the procedure about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?