8th August 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in medical college in India? I am a Bangladeshi Student

I am a bangladeshi student. how can i take admission on medical college in india?

27th September 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I take admission in medical college in India? I am a Bangladeshi Student

Dear sir I am a Bangladeshi student.I have completed my MBBS from a govt medical college of Bangladesh.now i want to start my diploma course in Obstretics and Gynaecology in a well known govt medical college of India.how can i proceed?what are the requirements?also i want to know about the name of the top medical colleges those offering that course for the foreign students,tuition fees,living facilities...etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?