24th October 2011, 01:12 PM
arkac8

What should a Bangladeshi candidate do in order to get admission in MBBS course in India?

HI.
I m from bangladesh.I wanna to get admitted in mbbs in india.I passed 12th this year.My G.P.A is 2.90( in the range of g.p.a 5.00)& my total G.P.A is 7.65( in the range of g.p.a 10) . now what should i do to be get admitted in mbbs in india ?

Nirmalya chakraborty
chittagong,bangladesh
email: [email protected]
contact no : +8801556594143

27th April 2012, 02:18 AM
anubhav0007

Default Re: What should a Bangladeshi candidate do in order to get admission in MBBS course in India?

Hello,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MBBS<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<

As you are from Bangladesh, want to get admitted in MBBS in indian so you have to qualify entrance test of MBBS which is all india PMT through which you can get admission in MBBS as you know that demand is more so you have to score high for it.

All the Best...........
16th November 2012, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should a Bangladeshi candidate do in order to get admission in MBBS course in India?

sir, i am a bangladeshi student.i get gpa5 both ssc&hsc in the scale of gpa 5.how can i stady in indian goverment medical college. Sabuj kumar Biswas
29th August 2013, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

I want to get admitted in the MBBS course in a medical college of calcutta. What should I do ?
5th May 2020, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

How is the process of admission in MBBS course in Kolkata for Bangladeshi student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?