29th May 2015, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Details to pursue BDS course from Singapore?

Respected sir/madam, I am a 12th class student waiting for the results. I am very interested to BDS in singapore. Can you please inform all the procedures to get admission. Please write back soon

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue MS in Singapore? I want to pursue MS in Singapore
  2. Procedure to get admission in National University of Singapore to study BDS? Total cost to study BDS in Singapore?
  3. Is there any entrance exam available to pursue MDS in Singapore for BDS doctor?
  4. Procedure to study BDS in Singapore for 11th student?
  5. Chances of practicing in Singapore after passing BDS degree in India? Is it necessary to answer any test in Singapore?
  6. Is Indian Degree valid to practice BDS degree in Singapore?
  7. Is there any entrance exam for practicing in singapore after BDS? Eligibility for applying in Singapore?
  8. Should I have to do any course for getting job in Singapore if completed BDS and having 13 years of Clinical experience?
  9. Is it possible to do internship in Singapore after completing BDS from Bangladesh? Procedure for dental practice in Singapore?
  10. BDS from India or abroad which is better?
  11. Should I go abroad and do MDS? Details about MDS in Singapore
  12. How to join MDS in Singapore or Newzealand after BDS in India? What would be the fee structure?
  13. Whether NUS is better than any US university? How can I pursue M.S. in NUS, Singapore? Job opportunities after M.S.(CSE) from NUS in Singapore?
  14. What is the fee structure to pursue MS from top US universities/IIT/Singapore?
  15. Is BDS degree valid in Singapore? Which exams are conducted?
  16. How can I apply for Dentist Jobs in Singapore? How much payscale should I expect if I apply for Singapore Practices? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Cosmetic and Implant related courses in Singapore for BDS doctor?
  18. Eligibility and procedure for doing practice in Singapore?
26th September 2017, 01:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details to pursue BDS course from Singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir/madam, I am a 12th class student waiting for the results. I am very interested to BDS in singapore. Can you please inform all the procedures to get admission. Please write back soon

Candidates after completion of 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects with good marks can apply for the admission to study BDS in National University of Singapore. Candidates have to clear manual dexterity test and multiple mini interviews to get admission to study BDS at National University of Singapore. Duration of the course is four years full time. Candidates can apply online for the admission through the NUS official website. Candidates can find the details about the admission on the NUS website. The NUS website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?