29th September 2021, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Difference between studying Biotech from India and from Germany?

I am doing third year biotech. I would like to do my masters in biotech either in Germany or India. So can you help me out sorting the difference of study between these two countries??

30th September 2021, 08:34 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between studying Biotech from India and from Germany?

Biotech is a steel a fast emerging field in India. It has not yet gained the needed popularity as compared to branches such as a medicinal and IT field. Germany is a very good option for MS in biotech.

> The labs are well equipped, the professor's are knowledgeable and the prospect post MS is also very bright.

> apart from this many universities in Germany road have a tuition fees and few private colleges have a minimal fee. Therefore as compared to other countries like Australia, Canada and USA the education cost is comparatively very low.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?