28th August 2021, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Difference between M.E./M.tech done from India and MSc from Germany?

It's 8th semester of my civil engineering. I just want to ask that what is the difference between M.E./M.tech in India and MSc in Germany ? And if there are colleges for masters in structural design then plz tell me.

31st August 2021, 03:47 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between M.E./M.tech done from India and MSc from Germany?

ME/MTech done from India and MSc from Germany both courses have their own specifications and drawback s and no course is good or bad, it all depends on your interest and career choices. MTech is a research-oriented course and in India, it will benefit in the long run being a postgraduate in terms of promotions and considerations for project leaders etc.

Germany is known for its cutting-edge technology and attracts many Indian students to pursue their MS and take up a job there. It is definitely a good option and has a good scope in terms of making a good amount of money whereas in India MTech will not give those ample options which you will get in Germany after doing your MSc course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?