14th June 2023, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Do i have chances of getting Australia visa?

I have only scored 50 or may be 53 percent in 12th class..Do i have chances of getting Australia visa

15th June 2023, 05:16 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do i have chances of getting Australia visa?

No, the chances of getting Visa is very low as you score is not even average it's low . You also got not so Good marks in class 12th. As per my opinion you will not be able to get visa for Australia.
15th June 2023, 06:28 PM
Msdhoni02

Academic Requirement for Australian Student Visa
For example if student have completed 12th Standard and going for bachelor, Student should have more than 60% marks in year 12th. If student have completed bachelor and going for masters, percentage requirement depends on the university from which student graduated.
15th June 2023, 08:38 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The minimum educational qualification required to get the visa for Australia is that candidate must have completed class 12 with at least 60% to 65% marks from any recognized board or institute. Also, Candidates must score well on
English proficiency exams like the IELTS or TOEFL, among others.

If you satisfy the above eligibility criteria, then you are eligible to get the visa.
17th June 2023, 06:23 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Student visa requirements
Letter of offer
Confirmation of Enrolment
Proof of English Proficiency
GTE Requirements
Proof of sufficient funds
Health Requirements
Character Requirements
To qualify for undergraduate and bachelor's courses , students must meet following requirements
Score atleast 213 in TOEFL exam or achieve a band score of 6.0 in IELTS Exam . Must have attained minimum of 70% marks in their 12th grade results.
23rd June 2023, 05:42 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Obtaining an Australian visa depends on various factors such as your nationality, purpose of travel, qualifications, and meeting the eligibility criteria set by the Australian government. It's important to consult official sources such as the Australian Department of Home Affairs or seek advice from a qualified immigration professional who can assess your specific situation and provide guidance on your chances of obtaining an Australian visa. They will consider your individual circumstances and provide the most accurate advice.

Remember to provide complete and accurate information when applying for a visa, as providing false or misleading information can have serious consequences.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?