31st July 2015, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

to do research in abroad with scholarships

I am Jinju Joseph,M.Tech graduate in Robotics with first rank from SRM University .I am interested to do research in abroad under robotics.Am I eligible for any of the scholarships.How i can apply for the same and my preferences are U.S.A and U.K.Please help me.

Thank you
Jinju Joseph

Related Questions:
  1. to do research in abroad with scholarships -- [New]
  2. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  3. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  4. Can I go abroad for my Ph.D in Canada or other countries after completing PG in Zoology with 6 months research experience in Biochemistry? Are there any scholarships available?
  5. How to get scholarships for MS in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Scholarships for M.tech/M.S in construction management abroad
  7. What are the scholarships that we can get for studying B.Tech Food Technology in abroad?
  8. How may I continue my further studies from abroad after passing class 10th with full scholarship?
  9. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  10. How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D(Plant/Agriculture Biotechnology) in Abroad if secured 2067 AIR in GATE being a ST candidate?
  11. For which exams should I apply for MS abroad after my B.E?
  12. Different courses in EEE in USA and their career options?
  13. How to take scholarship exam for abroad studies specially America? Details of such scholarships?
  14. Information on research, scholarships and post graduate vacancies?
  15. Universities in Europe offering Masters in Automotive Engineering?
  16. How can I get scholarship to study MS in Abroad?
  17. From which country to do MBA abroad? Scholarships to do MBA abroad?
  18. How may I join PhD course in abroad under the project of immunology? What is the fee structure and scholarships options available?
24th July 2023, 03:15 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: to do research in abroad with scholarships

Congratulations on graduating with first rank in M.Tech Robotics from SRM University! You are definitely eligible for many scholarships to study research in robotics abroad. Here are some of the scholarships that you may be eligible for:

• Fulbright Scholarship: The Fulbright Scholarship is a highly competitive scholarship that offers full funding for graduate study in the United States.

• Chevening Scholarship: The Chevening Scholarship is a scholarship offered by the British government that funds graduate study in the United Kingdom.

• Mitacs Globalink Scholarship: Mitacs Globalink Scholarships provide funding for research internships in Canada.

• Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships: Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships are the most prestigious scholarships in Canada for graduate students in the natural sciences, engineering, health, and social sciences.

• Erasmus Mundus Scholarships: Erasmus Mundus Scholarships are a European Union program that funds master's degrees in a variety of fields, including robotics.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

To apply for these scholarships, you will need to submit an application form, transcripts, letters of recommendation, and a personal statement. You will also need to demonstrate proficiency in the English language.
The application process for these scholarships can be competitive, so it is important to start early. You can find more information about these scholarships and the application process on the websites of the organizations that offer them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?