14th August 2018, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Is Doctorate in International Management course offered online in OUS Royal Academy Of Economics and Technology, Switzerland?

I have heard that OUS Royal Academy Of Economics and Technology of Switzerland is providing Doctorate in International Management course online. Is it true? I have a keen interested to do this PhD course from this university. So, if they are providing this course online then it would be beneficial for me.

16th August 2018, 12:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Doctorate in International Management course offered online in OUS Royal Academy Of Economics and Technology, Switzerland?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have heard that OUS Royal Academy Of Economics and Technology of Switzerland is providing Doctorate in International Management course online. Is it true? I have a keen interested to do this PhD course from this university. So, if they are providing this course online then it would be beneficial for me.

Yes, Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) in International Management is offered online at the OUS Royal Academy of Economics and Technology. Duration of the course is 12 months + Thesis. Applicants’ age should be at least 23 years to study Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) in International Management. The study method is online. Applicants can find the details in the college website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?