14th August 2018, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Doctorate in International Management in OUS Royal Academy Of Economics and Technology, Switzerland for MBA student?

I am studying MBA course and after completing my graduation I want to study Doctorate in International Management from OUS Royal Academy Of Economics and Technology, Switzerland. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this college?

16th August 2018, 12:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Doctorate in International Management in OUS Royal Academy Of Economics and Technology, Switzerland for MBA student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying MBA course and after completing my graduation I want to study Doctorate in International Management from OUS Royal Academy Of Economics and Technology, Switzerland. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this college?

Applicants with a Master’s Degree or equivalent in the relevant subject or 7 years Management experience + Bachelor Degree or equivalent in the relevant subject are eligible to study Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) in International Management at OUS Royal Academy of Economics and Technology. Applicants have to clear the English Proficiency Test like IELTS or equivalent for the admission to study Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) in International Management at OUS Royal Academy of Economics and Technology. OUS Royal Academy of Economics and Technology website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?