14th August 2018, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure Doctorate in International Management admission in OUS Royal Academy Of Economics and Technology, Switzerland?

Can anyone of you let me know about the requirements so that I can secure admission for Doctorate in International Management course in OUS Royal Academy Of Economics and Technology, Switzerland? Please help me to know about the requirements asap. Thank you!

16th August 2018, 12:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure Doctorate in International Management admission in OUS Royal Academy Of Economics and Technology, Switzerland?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you let me know about the requirements so that I can secure admission for Doctorate in International Management course in OUS Royal Academy Of Economics and Technology, Switzerland? Please help me to know about the requirements asap. Thank you!

Requirements to secure Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) in International Management at OUS Royal Academy of Economics and Technology are given below:

>>> Master Degree or equivalent or 7 years management experience + Bachelor Degree
>>> English proficiency test like IELTS or equivalent
>>> Minimum age 23 years
>>> Study method is online
>>> Candidates can apply online for the admission.

OUS Royal Academy of Economics and Technology website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?