17th June 2019, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Does consultancy helps student to study MS in USA? How much a consultancy charges for MS admission in USA?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard from many people that consultancies helps to students for studying in foreign universities. I would like to know about genuine consultancies which help me to do MS in USA but without any entrance exam. And I would also like to know about the cost they will charge for admission settlement.

19th June 2019, 05:59 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does consultancy helps student to study MS in USA? How much a consultancy charges for MS admission in USA?

Yes, consultancy helps student to study in abroad but now a days most of them are fraud. So if you need any assistance regarding abroad study, you can contact with University's authorized agents. These authorized agents does not charge. They have excellent knowledge of your home region to help you with the process of applying to study, other practical arrangements including flights, visas and accommodation. You can find them on the university's official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?