17th June 2019, 04:08 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure of BEng(Advanced Manufacturing Operations) in University of Wales Trinity Saint David?

Can I know that what is the fee structure of BEng(Advanced Manufacturing Operations) course in University of Wales Trinity Saint David? I want to get admission in this course so I want to know about the fee structure. Kindly tell me about the fee asap.

19th June 2019, 08:31 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of BEng(Advanced Manufacturing Operations) in University of Wales Trinity Saint David?

University of Wales Trinity Saint David offering BEng in Advanced Manufacturing Operations program. Duration of this program is 3 years. Course fee of this program is £11,500 per year.
19th June 2019, 05:56 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of BEng(Advanced Manufacturing Operations) in University of Wales Trinity Saint David?

BEng(Advanced Manufacturing Operations) in University of Wales Trinity Saint David is 3 years duration of under graduate course.
International students have to pay £11,500 per year to study that course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?