22nd July 2017, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Biomedical Engineering course at USA? Is there any consultancy for it?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th and now planing to study Biomedical Engineering course from USA. How can I get admission in Biomedical Engineering course at USA? Is there any consultancy for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Biomedical engineering? What is the scope in Gujarat, India or USA?
  2. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What course to study after completing Diploma in Biomedical?
  4. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  5. Can i study M.Tech (Biomedical Engineering) in USA through f1 visa?
  6. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Biomedical Engineering without doing maths?
  8. Admission details of Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in Bahcesehir University? -- [New]
  9. Scope of Biomedical engineering after B.Pharma? Admission process for admission in PG courses of Biomedical engineering?
  10. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  11. How to get admission in Biomedical engineering?
  12. Admission in M.E/MS in Biomedical Engineering after completing 4 years course in Biomedical Engineering? Procedure for admission and the list of top colleges in India?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MS in Biomedical Sciences in University of Missouri, USA? Requirements to get admission?
  14. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  15. Procedure for doing Masters in Biomedical Engineering in USA for free?
  16. What should be an average minimum score in 12th to get admission in B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  17. Procedure for admission in B.Tech Biomedical engineering at COEP?
  18. Can I study M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering in USA through F1 visa after completion of Biotechnology?
31st July 2017, 10:27 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Biomedical Engineering course at USA? Is there any consultancy for it?

In order to seek admission at university of USA in biomedical engineering you need to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the University every year and only those candidates are eligible who have completed their 12th standard with science stream from a recognised board with minimum 50% marks.
There are chances that you can be given admission on the basis of your 12th percentage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?